Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
A common and clearly defined vision, open communication and a deep passion for innovation are the features that best describe our work environment and its unique atmosphere. We believe these are the values that shape the future of technology.
Ruby Web Developer is mainly responsible for:
- creating tools which supports RFSW development
- software designing and implementation on Linux and Windows platforms
- creating and reviewing requirements and functional, design and interface specifications
- cooperation with other stakeholders involved in a project
- analyzing and solving complex engineering problems
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science ora Software Technology or equivalent education
- excellent knowledge of Ruby
- good knowledge of Linux (shell, shell scripting)
- good knowledge of Git, GitLab or GitHub
- excellent knowledge of following frameworks (at least one): Ruby on Rails, Padrino, Hanami
- analytical skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- knowledge of Agile Software Development Methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, CI)
- knowledge sharing abilities
- Ruby Test frameworks (RSpec, Minitest, Capybara)
- knowledge of following databases (at least one): PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB
- knowledge of cloud technologies and frameworks (Hadoop, Cassandra, Storm, Kafka etc.)
- knowledge of Python
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English applying by clikcking
Looking for other opportunities? Visit our career portal:
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more…