Client Connectivity Architect
379 dni temu
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Work as subject matter expert for client and client teams concerning options for connectivity based on the projects requirements
- Architect connectivity options and provide associated costs to client’s/client teams
- Attend meetings to present options and costing scenarios as needed
- Obtain initial signoff on design and costing from the project team
- Ensure smooth transitions to delivery team by providing updated requirement, design, cost, and other applicable documents
- Serve as an initial point of contact for client teams requiring technology response information around GDN centers
- Assist with process development for service improvement initiatives for client connectivity new business and CIO teams
- As required work with local GDN teams to support projects.
- Assist in the development of cost models and data tracking for the team
- Produce weekly status report for the projects being supported
- Produce weekly time report of hours charged on various projects
- Degree in technical subject preferred (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics)
- Advanced English verbal and written skills with track record of working with English speaking clients
- 5+ years working with data & voice network connectivity solutions
- Experience with 2 or more of the following platforms: Cisco routers, Cisco/Juniper switches, Packeteer Packetshaper, Checkpoint, Netscreen, Juniper or Fortinet Firewalls
- 5+ years’ experience in the following
- Planning and estimation
- MS Visio
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- Knowledge of voice systems
- Data security/firewall management skills
- Project Management
- Professional Skill requirements
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate to all levels of client personnel and technical backgrounds
- Excellent problem solving skills related to technical issues.
- Excellent analytical skills for appropriate design decisions and timely delivery of products
- Strong Client Focus
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Sodexo vouchers, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż test Analityczny, Programistyczny lub Językowy
- KrokPorozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- KrokPoznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!
Prywatna opieka medyczna