Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We are looking for an open-minded and engaged person who is keen to work on automation of commercial management.
If you are interested in joining a team of industry experts with in-depth knowledge of business operations dealing with tasks requiring creativity to solve, immediately seeing effects of own work, you are open to earn a prospective specialty or leverage your professional skills, then this position is for you.
In this position, you will work in commercial warroom and you will be responsible for creating tools to aid in and speed up decision making on what is the right price for products and services.
On a daily basis, you will analyze the needs of the business decision makers and apply scripting and visualization to create tools helping find the optimal pricing points. As part of that task, you will work on price benchmarking for products and services.
- Visualization techniques for provisioning a clear view of data patterns and conclusions to support fact-based decisions
- Automation with scripting to support data organization and decisions
- Creation of user-friendly tools visualizing the financial domain of the benchmarked product or service
- Gathering requirements for future improvements in data analysis, automation, visualizations and business understanding
- One of the prerequisites for this position is an active student status. We are offering a civil contract.
- Willingness to learn about data-driven decisions in commercial management
- Open-mindedness, creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Be comfortable with writing scripts in Excel VBA
- Management university background is a plus
- Communicative English