Computer Forensics Consultant
62 dni temu
Kroll Ontrack is a technology software and services company serving both the Data Recovery and Legal Technologies markets. As the world’s largest Data Recovery company, Kroll Ontrack boasts international in-lab services with clean room facilities as well virtual on-site services through Remote Data Recovery. Kroll Ontrack’sLegal Technologies group (Electronic Discovery, Paper Discovery, Computer Forensics) assists attorneys, businesses and investigators with the collection, organization and preparation of data for review and analysis in legal matters, regulatory filings, and investigations.More details about our company on: www.krollontrack.com
Kroll Ontrack is industry leader in E-Discovery and as such you will play a key role in the collection and preparation of data for the E-Discovery phase. You will work with internal and external clients in a consulting and advisory capacity to establish their requirements for the collection and processing of data. Providing consultancy on data collection and investigations will be a key aspect of the role and, as such, preference will be given to candidates with practical forensic data collection and data consultancy experience in a corporate environment. The role holder will carry out full forensic analysis (from collection through to analysis and reporting) using tools such as EnCase, FTK, XWays or NUIX. The role will also include providing technical advice to Sales and Business Development staff. This will involve joint consultancy in the scoping phase of projects.
- Under the direction of the Computer Forensic Manager provide forensic services as required throughout Europe.
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders and work with the project team to provide a suitable data collection plan.
- Work in close collaboration with other technical and non-technical teams to facilitate forensic data collection, preparation and reporting.
- During the E-Discovery process, provide technical support on any data issues.
- Provide full forensic analysis of data away from the E-Discovery process (if required) and present findings in report format to clients.
- Work as part of a team to help clients understand their data.
- Communicate with a wide variety of individuals, such as clients, lawyers, auditors and regulatory bodies. This element may require attendance at criminal and civil courts to present findings.
- Good academic background.
- A proven track record in corporate digital forensics, in both collections and data processing.
- A proven track record in using onsite solutions ie Relativity processing.
- Experience of using EnCase or equivalent preferred.
- Strong understanding of networks and email solutions.
- Expert level of NUIX understanding is desirable.
- Court experience would be advantageous.
- Highly IT literate.
- Adaptable and capable of building strong business relationships. Experience of working with business stakeholders across multiple business functions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident, articulate and professional.
- Proven ability to explain complex commercial, data and analytical issues in non-technical language.
- Highly developed listening skills; can clearly understand client needs and develop credible business value propositions.
- Excellent written ability; produces high quality reports and business correspondence.
- A positive self-starter attitude, determination to succeed and commitment to teamwork are essential.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Fluent English & Polish is essential.
- Willingness to travel (often at short notice)
- Willingness to be work outside of normal working hours where operationally required
- Willingness to be on-call as part of the team rotation (including weekend work and some public holidays)
- Multiple internal initiatives like:
- Guilds - lightweight communities of interest
- Mentoring program (you can have personal mentor or you can be a mentor for others)
- Soft Skills Academy
- Leadership Academy and more!
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – we’ve got it!)
- Good coffee and Sweet Monday every week!
- Relocation package