149 dni temu
Kroll Ontrack is a technology software and services company serving both the Data Recovery and Legal Technologies markets. As the world’s largest Data Recovery Company, Kroll Ontrack boasts international in-lab services with Clean Room facilities as well virtual on-site services through Remote Data Recovery. Kroll Ontrack’s Legal Technologies group (Electronic Discovery, Paper Discovery, Computer Forensics) assists attorneys, businesses and investigators with the collection, organization and preparation of data for review and analysis in legal matters, regulatory filings, and investigations.
As part of the ongoing growth we are currently recruiting for:
Imagine that you are…
part of global DBA team taking responsibility for the support of various SQL Servers in multiple Data Centers working with SQL Servers hosted on both physical and virtual servers having long term vision of multiple projects using English every day in communication with native speakers working WITH your manager, not FOR them
- Experience in Administration and Troubleshooting of Microsoft SQL Server 2005-2014
- Experience in SQL Server backup solutions (also 3rd party)
- Practical knowledge of SQL Server HA/DR solutions
- Good knowledge of English
- Focus on continuous improvements
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 and above
- Basic Linux administration skills
- Understanding of kCura/Relativity software solutions
- Multiple internal initiatives like:
- Guilds - lightweight communities of interest
- Mentoring program (you can have personal mentor or you can be a mentor for others)
- Soft Skills Academy
- Leadership Academy and more!
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – we’ve got it!)
- Good coffee and Sweet Monday every week!
- Relocation package