Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be a member of a scrum team consisting of programmers and DevOps engineers, developing cloud based automation solutions. You will have an overall responsibility for coding platform and application components. The work may involve creation of new software as well as usage of 3rd party off-the-shelf software products to modify and integrate them into the solution. You will closely cooperate with domain experts, solution architects and delivery teams. You will have a responsibility for sharing knowledge in your own expertise area and giving input to process development, performing problem isolation and resolution. You will apply knowledge and experience to determine the root cause. You will work in a flexible, collaborative and friendly agile environment with a wide range of modern technologies giving you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills.
- Most advanced cloud based methodologies and technologies in Agile SW development
- Docker and Mesosphere stack
- Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Crucible/Fisheye)
- Installation automation framework (Ansible)
- Bash and Python
- Cloud know-how of AWS REST APIs
- Distributed databases and K/V stores (e.g. Cassandra, Redis, ElasticSearch HBase, CouchDB, Neo4J, Galera)
- OpenStack and Eucalyptus cloud environments
- Scala and Apache Spark framework
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- advanced knowledge of Unix-based systems
- knowledge of protocols, i.e. IP, routing, SOAP & REST, WebSockets, DNS, LDAP, ODBC
- database administration (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- good knowledge/experience in Docker
- basic knowledge of installation automation framework (Ansible)
- coding skills in Python, Bash
- understanding of hardware and its impact on performance in cloud environment (is an advantage)
- effective and open communication
- ability to work in a global team, good interpersonal and teamworking skills
- responsible, well organized, committed and result oriented
- analytical thinking
- problem understanding and solving
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
Don’t see a technology you love? Tell us why we should know about it!
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English applying by clikcking
Looking for other opportunities? Visit our career portal:
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...