2 dni temu
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products.
In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience, you are the one we are looking for! Join us as the Facility Assistant, and you'll become a vital part of our company.
Turning activities into business opportunities
Thanks to your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within our team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do! Your main focus will be:
- Taking all incoming phone calls
- Coordinating correspondence (sending out, registering and distributing received mail, ordering and sending courier)
- Office supply (replenishment, ordering, informing about the delivery)
- Taking care of reception equipment (Arla’s advertisements, leaflets)
- Ensure visitors are being invited into Arla Global Shared Service facilities (i.e. making beverages)
- Handling minor facility issues (e.g. service of coffee machine)
- Handing out access pass to the visitors, preparing time evidence
- Info monitors, boards – updating information with close cooperation with HR (birthdays, winners in competitions, etc.)
- Backing up team colleagues if necessary
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
Another important part of your job will be good cooperation with your team members to ensure SSC will become and stay Arla Best Practice on internal controls.
Experience in internal controls environment and Sharing Arla values
Regarding continuous growth of our Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we are currently looking for Facility Assistant.
To be successful in that role you should speak English fluently and have 1 year experience in negotiating contracts with suppliers, coordinating reception desk from similar position. We are looking for people who want to challenge themselves with working in fast-changing company. Therefore, focused on details and international mindset are essential. In addition we expect the candidate to have great conscientiousness, team oriented and accuracy.
What you can expect from us:
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Work in an international team and matrix structure
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
Please send your application to HR department via APLIKUJ TERAZ.
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Arla Global Financial Services Centre
Arla Foods jest częścią duńsko-szwedzkiego koncernu mleczarskiego,
należącego do jednych z największych w Europie, obecnym na prawie
Arla Foods jest również największym producentem serów i punktem skupu mleka w regionie zachodniopomorskim. Czyste ekologicznie, zielone tereny zapewniają wysoką jakość mleka – podstawowego surowca, z którego wytwarzane są sery.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy