Financial Services Senior Process Specialist with Dutch
102 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Various Back-Office tasks related to the life cycle of the End Client and Contract, including data update in the systems (insurance products). Insurance types: Life, pension, savings, mixed, branch 21, branch 23 and other – excluding sale’s related actions.
Responsible for a group of tasks assigned to Back Office Team in Kraków.
Taking active part in transition according to plan.
- Responsible for daily service delivery in terms of insurance products offered by the Client on the Belgian market
- Cooperation with Belgian customers and brokers in terms of insurance products
- Processes in scope: Policy and/or Claims management; treatment of incoming and outgoing emails; incoming and outgoing calls linked with the project’s scope
- Prepare procedures and instructions and ability to implement any changes to input procedures effectively
- Actively supports the Team Leader and acts as his backup
- Proactively participate in the improvement of processes and working methods in order to guarantee an ever more efficient service in the interest of the Client and the organization
- Assist and coach less experienced colleagues, share its operational expertise and knowledge of the organization in order to enable them to better address the tasks and tasks assigned to them
- Experience in Customer Service
- Experience in Insurance branch as an asset
- Very good English and Dutch skills
- Good analytical skillsÂ
- Very goodÂ communication skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and KaizenÂ philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy