IoT Systems Engineer
125 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.Â Meet our team!
- Make key contribution to front-end innovation initiatives, aligning technical strategiesÂ to business goals.
- Gather and analyze architectural and system engineering requirements.
- Conceive new technology and new product ideas and initiate projects.
- Create system models for business and infrastructures to determine optimal system partitioning.
- Create prototypes to demonstrate minimum viable product and new technologyÂ concepts.
- Document system from initial concept through implementation and launch.
- Interact with cross-functional teams, commercial partners, and research collaborators.
- Do You want to work as part of an innovative software & hardware implementation team to provide advanced implementations of IoT (Internet of Things) solutions for the biggest brands on the world supported by Capgemini?
- Do You want to lead technology workshops and proofs of concepts for developing the business and infrastructure processes of IoT?
- Do You want to work with a highly motivated and focused team to realize the implementations on-time and on-quality?
If you answer "Yes", read further and thenÂ apply!
What we offer
- Relocation package
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000 online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programs and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy