Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
The candidate will be required to work within a SCRUM feature team.
Performing new functionality and regression manual testing. Development of acceptance criteria, test design.
Active participation in distributed agile process
Creating and running automated scripts, increasing test coverage for existing code
- 2+ years experience in IT
- 0.5+ years of experience with manual tests, test design document development
- knowledge of testing methodologies
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Good communication skills and good English skills (spoken, read and written)
- Experience with agile and working in cross-functional teams
- Understand the basics of business processes related to electronic trading on the exchange, in relation to an investment bank or similar financial institutions.
- Financial domain knowledge
- Basic knowledge of any programming language, desire to learn Java
- Experience with automated tests, tools, methodologies.
Equity Finance IT has a requirement for a QA Engineer to assist with the ongoing development of a synthetic swaps application. Based in Krakow, this individual will join a distributed team of 4 SCRUM teams (2 in Kiev, 1 in Krakow and 1 in London).
The team is responsible for designing, developing and supporting a synthetic swaps system for trading Total Return Swaps, Synthetic Equity Swaps, Basket Swaps and Contracts for Difference. Project latest initiatives include extending system functionality to support new products and markets, as well as improvement of system scalability and resilience, migration to new technologies.
The system is large scale enterprise application based on a C#.NET GUI communicating with a J2EE server, backed by a C# server side calculation engine and Oracle 11g database.