Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Luxoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies on the market, with over 25 delivery centers worldwide and more than 10,000 employees.
Throughout the years, our core values have guided our strategic development, decision- making processes and relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to go beyond client expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We have identified a significant need to build highly skilled and professional teams that will meet the leadership standards and best practices of Luxoft. In accordance with our dynamic growth in Poland, we are currently seeking:
The candidate will be required to work within a SCRUM feature team.
Performing new functionality and regression manual testing. Development of acceptance criteria, test design.
Active participation in distributed agile process
Creating and running automated scripts, increasing test coverage for existing code
- 2+ years experience in IT
- 0.5+ years of experience with manual tests, test design document development
- knowledge of testing methodologies
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Good communication skills and good English skills (spoken, read and written)
- Experience with agile and working in cross-functional teams
- Understand the basics of business processes related to electronic trading on the exchange, in relation to an investment bank or similar financial institutions.
- Financial domain knowledge
- Basic knowledge of any programming language, desire to learn Java
- Experience with automated tests, tools, methodologies.
The team is responsible for designing, developing and supporting a synthetic swaps system for trading Total Return Swaps, Synthetic Equity Swaps, Basket Swaps and Contracts for Difference. Project latest initiatives include extending system functionality to support new products and markets, as well as improvement of system scalability and resilience, migration to new technologies.
The system is large scale enterprise application based on a C#.NET GUI communicating with a J2EE server, backed by a C# server side calculation engine and Oracle 11g database.