Our Client is a global company that deals with strategic and operational consultancy in Poland. The company is well-know and has a well-established position on the market. It has numerous offices located all around the world and it supports over 1000 experienced specialists in Poland. Its Clients use knowledge and experience of international experts whose ultimate goal is to improve Client's results.
Due to dynamic growth in Poland we are currently looking for a person who would like to become a team player in the local team for our Client on an Executive Assistant with English position. The candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to specialized consulting teams by applying business related processes, programs and tools; analyzing and reporting on a variety of key metrics; Editing and circulating internal communications as well as managing internal knowledge and data repositories.
- Stable employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional development
- Work within an international company
- Private medical care
- Cafeteria program (including lunch bonuses)
- Multisport card
- Convenient location of the office
- Opportunities to broaden skills and qualifications
- BA degree (or higher)
- Excellent English language skills (C1 or higher)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills including analytical skills