Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Luxoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies on the market, with over 25 delivery centers worldwide and more than 10,000 employees.
Throughout the years, our core values have guided our strategic development, decision- making processes and relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to go beyond client expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We have identified a significant need to build highly skilled and professional teams that will meet the leadership standards and best practices of Luxoft. In accordance with our dynamic growth in Poland, we are currently seeking:
- Provide database (Teradata) administration, schema changes, configuration and environment database support
- Perform regular platform management routines including but not limited to database capacity, performance, purging, table and environment maintenance
- Set out the framework and standards and drive continuous improvement of the service offering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Individual Contributor (IC)
- Teradata experience
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience: Database administration training
- Language: Fluency in English
- Attitude: Demonstrated eagerness to learn
- "Whatever it takes" attitude
- Problem solving attitude
- Demonstrated attitude to rapidly learn technical skills and processes
- Good interactive/customer service skills
- Process orientation
- 24 x 5.5 Shift work (may require rotation between shifts)
- Strategic planning, organizational design and transformation planning
- Program/Project management of deliverables against key regulatory remediation commitments
- Building of a centralized "Production Services" organization supporting all production applications for the division
- L1 Service Desk
- L2 Support
- Database Administration
- Process standardization and enhancement
The project will be sophisticated and have very tight timelines against aggressive regulatory remediation commitments that must be progressed while building a new organization.
The total size of the IT division is approximately 1000 people supporting 400+ applications. The application environments are critical for the client as they generate core regulatory and business financial reporting. The Production Assurance team will be ~15% of the overall organization and will own Change Management, Quality Assurance and Production Services for the division.
- Teradata, DB2, Oracle, MS SQL
- Data Stage
- Lotus Notes Domino
- Mainframe, Unix, Linux, Wintel
You will be expected to provide your technology expertise to help strengthen the position of Luxoft as a strategic IT service supplier for the customer, with a range of services spanning from very complex and large-scale IT transformational initiatives to application support.