Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Set up and bring up to speed a team of 10-15 FTE in Krakow
- Interact with existing financial Client to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide high level coverage for the team
- Project management: schedule management, requirements management , risk management, participation in regular and ad hoc meetings with the customer and IT project manager from the customer side
- People management
- Establish, enforce, review and improve Software Development policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness of Software Development Center
- Hands on knowledge of Agile (Scrum\Kanban) software development methodologies is essential
- Project management experience in the software development projects of 15+ members size: 2+ years
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including fluent English language skills)
- Ability to communicate over number of contacts from client side and streamlining requests from them into Kiev team
- Experience in project stuffing and people management
- Strong technical background - understanding of object oriented programming concepts, database design principles
- Domain knowledge in Investment banking/finance is a big plus
Join our Development Center in Cracow, Poland, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.