Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Luxoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies on the market, with over 25 delivery centers worldwide and more than 10,000 employees.
Throughout the years, our core values have guided our strategic development, decision- making processes and relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to go beyond client expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We have identified a significant need to build highly skilled and professional teams that will meet the leadership standards and best practices of Luxoft. In accordance with our dynamic growth in Poland, we are currently seeking:
- Set up and bring up to speed a team of 10-15 FTE in Krakow
- Interact with existing financial Client to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide high level coverage for the team
- Project management: schedule management, requirements management , risk management, participation in regular and ad hoc meetings with the customer and IT project manager from the customer side
- People management
- Establish, enforce, review and improve Software Development policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness of Software Development Center
- Hands on knowledge of Agile (Scrum\Kanban) software development methodologies is essential
- Project management experience in the software development projects of 15+ members size: 2+ years
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including fluent English language skills)
- Ability to communicate over number of contacts from client side and streamlining requests from them into Kiev team
- Experience in project stuffing and people management
- Strong technical background - understanding of object oriented programming concepts, database design principles
- Domain knowledge in Investment banking/finance is a big plus
Join our Development Center in Cracow, Poland, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.