Ogłoszenie numer: 165365, z dnia 2011-09-19
Kenja is an innovative technology firm with headquarters in Tokyo, Japan focused on delivering world-class social learning platform.
Kenja offers corporates, institutions and general users a new paradigm in collaboration and communication over the web and mobile.
Senior Web Developer - praca zdalna
Miejsce pracy: warmińsko-mazurskie
Kenja wish to recruit a senior web developer to work remotely on web application and client product development.
Kenja, with headquarters in Tokyo, Japan is looking for a senior web developer experienced in LAMP Stack, Ruby, Ajax and scripting languages to fill the role of a web developer.
- Web Application development
- Analysis and design of projects,
- product & solutions
- Code Optimisation for performance and execution speed
- Working to set deadlines
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or above in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years working with web technology development.
Expertise is essential with:
- Proven Web and Database Development experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Ruby or Zend Framework required
- Strong database knowledge specifically My SQL or SQL Server
- Web / Graphical Design skills would be desirable.
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlinesStrong attention to detail
Experience in working and communicating in English language and knowledge of LAMP stack and open source technologies highly beneficial.
Successful candidates will be comfortable in tools and software such as:
- Adobe Web Tools
- Development experience in a structured environment
The role as web developer will be a senior engineer working on core technologies and novel ideas around Ajax, Ruby, JQuery.
Starting salary of successful candidate will be 7000-9000 PLN per month. There will be ample opportunity to grow in the company to earn higher salary and end of year bonus.
Company will provide tools and resources to get you geared up for development as a remote worker. Option to relocate to UK office in 6 months to work in normal office setup.
Od 7000 do 10000 PLN