Ogłoszenie numer: 1821051, from 2017-10-12
LocusLabs is a fast-growing startup company based in San Francisco and Seattle providing enterprise mapping and location-based services across several industries. We are expanding our customer roster in Europe and the Middle East, and looking for a talented and motivated individual to begin building our team across the pond.
This is an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a small (but growing) experienced startup team where your contributions can be experienced by hundreds of millions of people.. This will be an exciting role, working with cutting-edge technology in an emerging industry with new challenges everyday. Candidates must be able to adapt to the fast-paced environment, work independently, and be passionate about enabling their customers to succeed.
Technical Field Program Manager
This position requires up to 50% - 75% travel. Time “in the field” will involve onsite field collection of map and location data using custom acquisition equipment. Time “in the office” will focus on content creation/processing/review, technical documentation, and general project management. Options for work-from-home or shared office based on preference.
- Assist in the planning, deployment, and maintenance of indoor positioning systems for venue customers,
- Indoor data acquisition in the field using LocusLabs’ proprietary reality capture technologies,
- Collaborate with Map Designers and Data Team to ensure data quality and integrity,
- Meet with existing and potential customers to develop and execute operational deployment plans,
- Assist with various content management duties including contractor management,
- Help ensure our customers are successful in their deployment of products and services by providing onsite coaching and training.
- Experience in a project management or related job function,
- Experience creating, communicating and tracking projects plans with internal and external stakeholders,
- General familiarity with IT systems, databases and scripting is desired,
- Ability to troubleshoot computational issues with assistance of remote engineer,
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills. Ability to work in ambiguous situations (we are a start-up :-) with an “I’ll figure it out” mentality,
- Excellent communication skills including a high level of English proficiency. Multilingual is a big plus,
- Professional self-presentation skills. Ability to interact with existing and potential customers is a must,
- Ability to work efficiently unsupervised. Collaborate with customers and co-workers in different time zones,
- Ability to travel throughout Europe and other parts of the world. Some months could include 50% to 70% travel. May involve work at night in certain instances,
- Experience with content management systems and high proficiency with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets,
- Photography and photo editing skills,
- Ability to be on your feet for the majority of a day while in the field,
- A passion for maps and mobile technologies,
- 2+ years experience in an operations-related role.
This is a full time, remote position initially. Candidate will have option to move to European office once established. Compensation includes salary based on experience and stock options for the right candidate.
If you have these skills and are passionate about making a difference and joining a great startup team, we want to talk to you!
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the link below and click 'Apply Now':