Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Luxoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies on the market, with over 25 delivery centers worldwide and more than 10,000 employees.
Throughout the years, our core values have guided our strategic development, decision- making processes and relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to go beyond client expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We have identified a significant need to build highly skilled and professional teams that will meet the leadership standards and best practices of Luxoft. In accordance with our dynamic growth in Poland, we are currently seeking:
- Convert existing codebase, over time, into smaller modules and independently deployable microservices using a combination of C++, java and python
- Understand and maintain the existing application and framework, so that new features can be added as required by trading, risk control and regulation.
- Extend existing automated integration and regression tests as required
- Working where necessary on designing both functional & non-functional tests (e.g. fail-safe scenarios, performance etc.)
- Multi-threaded development experience in C++, ideally using Visual Studio
- Test driven development and continuous integration
- Experience dealing with both functional and non-functional testing
- Experience developing enterprise-class applications
Nice to haves:
- Business Driven Development (BDD) / Specification by Example
- Experience with SQL and MDX
- Capital Markets / Financial / Risk domain knowledge
- Customer facing experience
- Experience integrating C++ with java or python, potentially using a package like SWIG
- High performance computing
The team is in process of modernizing a front office trading and risk system using an Agile / Scrumban method.
The application currently uses the following infrastructure:
- Oracle relational database
- Quartet ActivePivot in-memory analytics/cube
- Interfaces to multiple exchanges and clearing houses.
- FpML data interfaces
The majority of the existing codebase is written in C++, with Visual Studio the main IDE.
The goal, over time, is to convert the system towards a lightweight microservices platform which is more agile and easier to test.
New technologies are being investigated as part of the transformation process, such as NoSQL databases and Apache Spark.