Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.Â Meet our team!
- Working closely with orchestration/API, client development teams and architecture to design and build new back end applications.
- Developing app management tools and monitors.
- Executing system administration of hosting platforms capable of running on a variety of frameworks of DevOps and automation technology.
- Supporting Capgemini Cloud & Edge Labs shared production environments (ensuring system availability, performance, capacity, and continuity through proper response to our customers needs.
- Working with developers to build out Continues Integration & Delivery pipelines, enable self-service build tools and reusable deployment jobs. Find, explore and advocate for new technologies for enterprise use.
Capgemini Cloud & Edge consultant service is meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise IoT applications that enable organizations in data-intensive industries to use real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Capgemini Cloud & Edge offers a comprehensive technology stack for the rapid design, development, deployment and operation of next-generation IoT applications.
You will be working in the Infrastructure Technology Consulting team based in Poland, being a part of a global Cloud Practice within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in variety of infrastructure domains such as: network, storage, cloud automation, server operating systems (Wintel/Linux), virtualization etc.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000 online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programs and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.