EMEA Talent Management Specialist
International Paper Global Business Services Center
20 dni temu
What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference?
It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success.
We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service.
You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
As EMEA Talent Management Specialist you will leverage Learning Management System (LMS) in EMEA region for training coordination and content availability. You will design and deliver L&D solutions and coordinate Talent Management initiatives to support business needs and organizational change.
You will be working as a part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and creative EMEA Learning & Development (L&D) team that supports customers across EMEA. You will be responsible for providing ongoing L&D support to IP EMEA business units. This position offers an opportunity to interact with customers of diverse backgrounds in a dynamic work environment where interpersonal skills, technical skills and a process approach can be developed on a daily basis.
- Training Management and LMS governance (70%)
- Act as a main point of contact for Learning Management System (LMS) related questions / issues providing guidance and support to EMEA employees and local LMS administrators
- Promote and help leverage LMS and other L&D resources in EMEA region
- Be responsible for learning activities administration and management through LMS
- Design and implement eCourses, tutorials, manuals and other learning materials
- Coordinate learning initiatives by timely communication with all stakeholders, and takes care of training logistics, materials and resources needed
- Support data analysis from identification of learning and development needs through training evaluation and reporting
- Pro-actively look for process and data quality improvement opportunities
- Project coordination, Communication and Other Duties(30%)
- Support various Talent Management initiatives implementation in the EMEA region. This includes project and change management.
- Contribute to EMEA L&D team branding and communication efforts
- Play an active role in sharing knowledge and best practices across EMEA regions
- Perform training delivery when part of the project implementation
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in education and minimum 1 year of business experience within L&D function
- Previous experience of administering LMS and/or e-learning development
- Strong interest and enthusiasm in people development
- Technical aptitude and a general sense of aesthetics
- Ability to synthesize complex content and present it in a clear way
- Ability to communicate with colleagues from a variety of cultural backgrounds
- Strong organizational skills
- Integrity and trust
- Action oriented and customer focused with a “can do” attitude
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in French/ Italian/ Spanish/ Russian would be an asset
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application with a statement below.
I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended.