HR Process Analyst Dutch Speaker
157 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Currently we are looking for an HR Process Analyst.
The jobholder will be responsible for the correct and timely HR data processing, according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. The HR Process Analyst will also interact with the Client on a daily basis via phone and email, ensuring proper resolution of HR-related requests. Another key aspect of the job is the cooperation with other delivery team members, and making sure that all the necessary documentation is up to date.
- Answer client’s calls and emails
- Process HR Administration requests
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
- Bachelor degree
- Very good command of spoken and written Dutch
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Attention to details
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members
- Willingness to work in a complex and dynamic environment
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages.
- Clearly definedÂ career pathÂ (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - overÂ 20 000 online trainingsÂ and books also available at home, trainings in classroom,Â funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. OverÂ 900 certificated professionalsÂ in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in anÂ inspiring atmosphere. WeÂ work together and celebrate together- Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receiveÂ attractive benefit packageÂ (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends inÂ Referral ProgramÂ and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy