Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o. Jest irlandzką firmą doradztwa personalnego specjalizującą się w rekrutacji pracowników zarówno na rynku polskim jak i ogólnoeuropejskim.
Headcount Solutions posiada zespół specjalistów, którzy łączą doświadczenie w rekrutacji, ze znajomością specyfiki różnorodnych rynków popartą wieloletnią pracą w poszczególnych sektorach.
Działalność Headcount Solutions koncentruje się na rekrutacji specjalistów i kandydatów na wysokie stanowiska.
Workplace is located in Radom, Masovian Disctrict, Poland
We offer relocation support
Responsible for the overall management of a continuous production line ensuring customer order requirements as laid out in the production schedule are met and key performance targets are achieved.
- Line management responsibility for:
- There are approx 250 FTE’s in the plant currently
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the line via team of shift supervisors, ensuring communication between shifts and functions is effective.
- Manage the line within agreed financial budgets for labour, materials and general expenditure.
- Achieve volume, waste and utilisation targets for the site.
- Maintain and improve quality standards ensuring compliance with SOPS
- Leadership in the implementation and constant monitoring of Lean processes
- Maintain and improve health and safety performance
- Report all site KPI’s as outlined above, implementing improvement actions where performance is below agreed targets
- Responsible for people management activities within plant, ensuring that company policy and procedure is followed in areas such as staff appraisals, learning and development, discipline and grievance.
- Any other duties that are within the capability of the post holder may be requested.
- A degree in an engineering/technical discipline or the relevant experience;
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement techniques including but not restricted to 5’s and/or six Sigma or any other advanced LEAN tools and processes;
- Demonstrable leadership skills, able to motivate and manage others with varying skill levels.
The ideal candidate will be a professional Production/Operations Manager with a number of years’ experience managing a continuous manufacturing operation in a multi shift environment with a proven track record of success.
Experience in setting up and maintaining strong succession planning processes.
Ideally coming from an automotive background.
Excellent career opportunity within a Global Manufacturing Group that is expanding and growing on a continuous basis.