Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
5G Continuous Verification Engineer
487 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
- want to have a calm and not so challenging job
- are not keen on tackling new problems everyday
- don’t like learning new technologies
- like wearing a suit to work
please don't come to us!
But if you said NO to all above statements – you definitely should continue reading!
We're passionate team of engineers who are trying to explore the great world of software integration and verification, are not afraid of taking new risks, using new methods, concepts, testing on newest hardware and technology.
Our team is working on new 5G technology in which Nokia plan to be leader on the market. The main focus is on new features verification on real hardware configurations set up in dedicated laboratory. We work in continuous integration mode with close cooperation with development and system engineering. We use ROBOT Framework for automation and Python for scripts. So if you have an experience in any of these fields or you have a huge willingness to learn, you're welcome to check if it's a place for you! We want you to be open-minded and able to think outside the box. On top of that, you need to be and at least communicative in English.
As an Engineer 5G Continuous Verification, your will have overall responsibility of specified entities (e.g. features). Plan, design and execute items in own area. Coordinates activities within own responsibility area. Developed specialist knowledge in one area. Coaches other team members in solving basic engineering problems. Solves complex engineering problems of own technology area. Typically participates in reviews of own or neighboring projects. May undertake technical training responsibilities.
Our team is looking for talented engineers for software verification to join our team and build the 5G technology. You will be joining other extremely-passionate engineers that share a common interest in distributed systems, performance, scale, and solving problems. You will solve complex problems using the best technologies available. The technical complexity involved in truly delivering on that mission should be something you are excited to tackle.
- knowledge of software testing (ISTQB certification)
- knowledge of telecommunication standards (3G/4G)
- experience and knowledge of test automation and script/programming languages (Robot, Python)
- knowledge of IP networks and / or Linux OS
- knowledge of SW development methodologies (Agile/Scrum)
- at least communicative English
- don’t have experience in something listed? We don’t mind if you’re a quick study
- don’t see a technology you love? Tell us why we should know about it
- experience with signal and/or spectrum analyzers
- experience with virtualization (KVM)
- experience with Jenkins CI tool
- knowledge of Docker
- projects that are rapidly evolving and are not in the maintenance mode
- possibility to develop your skills in modern web technologies
- possibility to work according to the Agile methodology in an iterative development process
- flexible and friendly working environment in a team of young engineers
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- working in effective environment with full automation of building and testing
- variety of projects in different technologies to choose from
- startup atmosphere
- on the job activities which revolve not only around project development (open source projects, H@ckathons - own initiatives development during brain storm programming - during work hours!)
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on performance
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation Support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch card
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.