Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
346 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Commercial Management and Business Digitalization organization plays a key role in achieving NOKIA's business targets and commercial strategy definition. It consists of experts with various background including finance and technical fields who constantly analyze market trends and customers need to make best business decision to secure long-term success.
In this position, you will be responsible for creating state-of-the-art data visualization and exploration as source of easily available insights to support business functions and analytics. You will be as well participating in maintaining small-to-large analytics infrastructure to be used across the business and consistently conduct research, design, implementation, and validation of cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse data sources to set the strategies assuring achievement of desired business outcomes in diverse fronts of telecommunication market.
On a daily basis, you will work with multiply internal and external data sources within data analysis and visualization environment, such as: Microsoft PowerBI and MS SQL. This responsibility includes aggregation, normalization and data processing (e.g. with ETL process) and business requirements gathering for future improvements in data analysis, automation, visualizations and business understanding.
- variety of data types and sources
- Python / R
- Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Cortana
- SQL database tools
- MS PowerBI
- University degree – preferably in computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering or economic sciences
- proficiency in Microsoft SQL language
- experience in the area of Microsoft Business Intelligence (especially MS PowerBI)
- knowledge about R language and Microsoft Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) will be a clear plus
- good MS Excel skills, experience with Microsoft data visualization and "Power" applications
- strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills; intellectual curiosity and industry knowledge
- organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure and with complex tasks
- highly responsible person who act independently within his/her own responsibility area
- willingness to learn new data visualization techniques, methods and tools
- team player
- communicative in business English (both written and spoken)
- opportunity to utilize cutting-edge analytics methods to address business needs and targets
possibility to apply and enhance your knowledge in professional business environment
work on key commercial projects on daily basis
opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills in multicultural environment to gain new prospective specialty
friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
work in international environment
competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
medical care for you/your family
flexible working time
group life insurance
co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.