Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Chief financial officer
20 dni temu
Your long term task is to guide us to a successful IPO in the next 16-24 months.
Your short term task is moving a company from an entrepreneurial culture into a more process oriented and structured approach in financial management, planning and reporting.
- Experience in tech startup world / mobile Games industry.
- Always searches for blockers in product delivery and organisation,
- Actively creates and maintains effective communication channels in the company,
- Focuses heavily on processes improvement, optimization and automation,
- Understanding of a startup growth cycle
- Experience in implementing reporting / accounting software solutions for fast, automated, accurate reporting
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Able to guide and partner with other teams in order to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Strong analytical skills and technical skills to deliver accurate, quality financial analysis
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively
- High level of responsibility and ability to work unsupervised
- High degree of resolve to navigate obstacles and solve problems
- Able to work under tight deadlines with little direction or oversight, multi-task and be flexible to cope with changing priorities
- Be forward thinking, anticipate business needs
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to CEO while recommending further courses of action;
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take;
- Producing long-term business plans and short term accurate forecasts in order to maintain the financial health of the organization;
- Analyze the company's actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for income, cash flow and expenditure and identify cost-reduction opportunities;
- Carry out business modelling and risk assessments;
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained;
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken;
- UK / PL tax management and planning on group level and on individual subsidiaries;
- Ensures accounting policies and financial reporting respect IFRS standards – capitalization and impairment, segmental reporting etc;
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets.
- Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
- Supervise staff, including regular progress reviews and plans for improvement;
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Leader's support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.
Reality Games London Ltd
Reality Games is an up and coming gaming studio developing mobile games based on live, real world Big data. We are team of over 40 people located in Krakow at Krakowski Park Technologiczny. We have also business representatives in London. In early 2015, Reality Games launched its first game based on: Landlord Real Estate Tycoon. It received huge global success with over 6 million players. Following the success of Landlord, we intend to release Big Data Game Engine. We are expect that our Game Engine will simplify game development for external companies and make it much more cost and time effective, as there will not be a need for artificially created content.