Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Cloud Development and Verification Engineer
226 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be responsible for implementing and operating a highly automated continuous integration process, environment and methodology focused on continually verifying the Life Cycle Management capabilities of the Nokia Software product suite, in a variety of Cloud Infrastructure, including CloudBand Generic OpenStack and others.
We work with:
- Testing frameworks
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- good coding skills, especially in Python, Ansible or willingness to learn
- understanding of cloud and virtualization infrastructures (OpenStack, VMware, public clouds or Containers)
- strong problem-solving skills - the ability to bring clarity and solutions to complex problems
- readiness to acquire/broaden knowledge in DevOps and Cloud Technologies area
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.