As a member of Security Team, you will be responsible for the introduction, maintenance and improvement of information security standards. You will also take part in activities aimed at implementing and overseeing security solutions as well as building awareness among our technical experts. We are looking for a person that has technical skills and knowledge to do so and, at the same time, is able to communicate, explain and transfer their knowledge in a clear and coherent way. You will have an opportunity to share your knowledge within and outside Objectivity and also to have direct contact with our Clients. You are expected to show your open-minded approach and creative ideas. You can also count on the assistance of other colleagues from our Team as well as the whole company.
- Microsoft Products
- Security standards
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Testing Testing tools
- Precise & transparent communication
Nice to have:
- Comptia Security+
- 25% Responding customer needs
- 75% Responding company needs
- Assisting in product proof of concepts.
- Making sure that solutions are properly implemented.
- Evaluating applications and software on a regular basis.
- Creating requirements and developing architecture in order to meet the best practices of security.
- Designing and implementing a cyber security technology (DLP, anti-malware, anti-spam).
- Assisting in vulnerability and penetration tests on computer systems, networks, web-based and mobile applications.
- Supporting internal controls and audits.
- Supporting senior management in risks-oriented decisions and actions.
- Building security culture in the organization, among others - conducting security-related training.
- Supporting the security incident response process.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure, Microsoft products and best security practices in such environments.
- Experience in the security field, preferably in an IT company.
- Knowledge of and experience with security standards (especially ISO27001, OWASP) and testing tools (such as Nessus, Metasploit, Qualys, NMAP, Burp, ZAP).
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessments and penetration testing methods.
- Communication skills that enable you to explain technical concepts in a clear way.
- Very good command of English (C1 level) and Polish (at least B2 level) is a must.
- Training courses and certifications related to security (e.g. Comptia Security+, CISM, CISSP, CCSP, OSCP).
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- We are keen on doing things which we find useful; we work with valid and secure (but not overcomplicated) processes.
- You are independent in terms of expressing your opinions - your voice will be heard.
- Each of us directly cooperates with a leader and, in our daily work, we put an emphasis on feedback. During regular meetings with your leader, you will find out your strengths and determine the way of using them both for business and personal development purposes.
- You will not be forced to become a document geek – however, the ability to write good documentation might prove helpful. :)
- …and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.