What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an
international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU
- people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on
creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more
innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for
an AWS Data Engineer to join our Artificial Intelligence & Analytics Team.
About Cognizant Digital Business – Artificial Intelligence & Analytics
We help our customers leverage Artificial Intelligence and analytics in building technology solutions to improve the quality of human life. We are the market leaders in the data and analytic space with 22,000+ information & data management, AI and analytics professional helping more than 650+ customers across the globe to build and run intelligent businesses, using an AI-first, human-centric, platform driven and design thinking approach
For more information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/ai
You as senior technologist will be part of the strategic drive to in working along with multi-discipline teams through the full delivery lifecycle of complex data products and pipelines with a clear understanding of large-scale data engineering and data science solutions, deliver use cases for one of our customers and develop practical solutions and implement them to give this customer a competitive edge with in the enterprise.
You will have breadth of experience in both engineering and architecture across technology disciplines and the unique challenges of each, including software development, automated test and quality assurance, data and integration.
Delivering a high quality and innovative data driven solution to our client’s advance analytical needs. This will include, working within a team on the clients site: understanding the client’s pain, designing an analytical approach, implementing a solution, ensuring it is of high quality, and leading and mentoring multi discipline technology teams.
- Minimum 7+ Years’ Experience
- You will be a skilled Data Engineer helping customer teams to build the data foundations to drive their Analytics business use cases
- You will engineer and orchestrate data flows & pipelines in a cloud environment using a progressive tech stack e.g. S3, AWS Glue, EMR, Spark, Redshift, Lambda, Step Functions
- You will Ingest and integrate data from a large number of disparate data sources
- You will design and build complex data models for analytical insight
- You will write high quality code contributing to a platform which is scalable and easy to maintain
- You will work closely with analysts, data scientists and technology partners to understand their requirements
- You will exercise fluid communication with your team of data engineers
- You will adopt DevOps & CI/CD methodologies to collaborate on a growing platform
- You will enthusiastically evolve your technical skillset, engage in training and learn new technologies and techniques
- You will manage data from across divisions to produce valuable data assets on pets and pet-owners
- You will work comfortably in an agile and fast paced environment
- Comes with strong experience in delivering Data Solutions using Big-Data technologies and cloud platforms
- Knowledge of RDBMS, ETL and Data warehouse technologies
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge if not experience in at least one of Java, Scala, Python, Spark with knowledge of the others
- Experience in delivering big data solutions using a leading Hadoop distributions like Hortonworks / Cloudera
- Dutch or French
- Office in Utrecht, Netherlands
- Relocation package
- Become part of the ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux – we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within an
- European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
If you want to apply for this job please, send us your curriculum vitae in English
by clicking on
In case this offer does not match your profile but you know someone who might be interested we would be grateful for forwarding this job offer!
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O