KLDiscovery Ontrack provides technology-driven services and software to help legal, corporate and government entities as well as consumers manage, recover, search, analyse and produce data efficiently and cost-effectively. In addition to its award-winning suite of software, KLDiscovery Ontrack provides data recovery, data destruction, electronic discovery and document review services. For more information about KLDiscovery Ontrack and our offerings please visit: https://www.ontrack.com/pl-pl/ and www.kldiscovery.com/uk
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Tuesday - Saturday 9:00 – 17:00
Monday - Friday 14:00 – 22:00
As a Data Management Analyst you will be responsible for the validation and manipulation of data, images and electronic files to load into both in house and client systems, for both incoming and outgoing productions, as it relates to pending/potential litigation, investigations, and various other types of matters. You will ensure that projects are adequately handled, tracked, and responded to in an efficient and accurate manner. This position requires a wide array of technical competencies, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Work with internal applications and third party tools to export and manipulate data, images and native files from internal systems to a required format
- Normalize data received from third-party clients
- Quickly learn new technologies and processes and communicate to others if required
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with similar deadlines
- Develop and document custom procedures, processes and tools accurately recording information and communicating to others where necessary
- Assist with migration of data from internal and external systems ensuring data is verified
- Proficient in the use of Text Editor Applications and MS Office applications
- Some experience with scripting, programming/coding, database languages (SQL, VB, HTML, Access)
- General understanding of (Robo/Rich) copy tools, BAT (PowerShell) scripting, and Active Directory
- Experience in the litigation support industry/e-discovery would be advantageous
- Creative problem-solving capabilities
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, yet must be able to work in a team
- Motivated to learn and create new and efficient processes and technologies.
- Ability to make sound technical decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Methodical approach and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- University degree or equivalent
- Strong time management, organization, and delegation skills
- Fluency in English
- International working environment for a worldwide leader in Data Recovery, Computer Forensics, Electronic Discovery and Legal Technologies.
- Comfortable work environment.
- Fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Attractive package of benefits, i.e. contribution of costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport).
- Good coffee, Sweet Monday, Thursday’s Lunch every week!
- Professional-growth opportunities.
KLDiscovery Ontrack Sp. z o. o.
Z pewnością znasz nas jako ekspertów w zakresie odzyskiwania danych, jednak to nie wszystko! Tworzymy również rozwiązania eDiscovery
stosowane na całym świecie aby okiełznać Big Data, z którym borykają się firmy.
Dostarczamy usługi i technologię wspierającą zarządzanie danymi na dużą skalę (tzw. Big Data), m.in.: przetwarzanie, analizę, wyszukiwanie, odzyskiwanie i zabezpieczanie. Jesteśmy autorami unikatowych narzędzi obsługujących tysiące formatów danych w niemalże każdym języku używanym na świecie.
- KrokRozmowa telefoniczna
- KrokInformacja zwrotna