Apex Systems is an IT staffing and workforce solutions firm. We specialize in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire and direct placements. Apex also offers staffing solutions for other select professional skills and workforce needs.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Configuring and maintaining production & development database infrastructure
- Maintains database performance, stability, and reliability by identifying and resolving production and application development problems.
- Making requested changes, updates, and modifications to database structure and data
- Ensuring database integrity, stability, and system availability
- Maintaining database backup and recovery infrastructure
- Debugging production and development database issues
- Defining and implementing standards and best practices related to system architecture, deployments, metrics, and operational tasks
- Developing and enhancing service documentation
- Maintaining 24/7 uptime in business-critical environments via On-call basis
- Adhere to documented change and incident management policies
- Use established Shared Services support processes and tools to document and track problem resolution
- Develop technical documentation for use in future incident resolution
- Ability to participate on weekend maintenance tasks
- Experience with installing, configuring, and tuning Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016 on windows (2008/2012/2016 preferred)
- Expert knowledge optimizing database performance, implementing best database system and security practices, and troubleshooting problems.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Replication and SQL Server Always-On , Always-On Failover Clustering Instances, Always-On Availability Groups/ Distributed always on.
- Strong experience with database administrator tools to manage and monitor the database environment
- Experience with database scripting and queries for process automation and administration
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a distributed team environment and across multiple time zones.
- Understand enterprise application and infrastructure requirements
- Good understanding of ITIL processes
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji za pomocą przycisku
Oxford Global Resources