Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Dimensioning Software Development & Engineering (.NET) Specialist
226 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
he NSW CTO Performance and Reliability Engineering Team is responsible for delivering key technical performance and reliability engineering information and guidance to NSW product teams and common platform R&D teams, via assessment, analysis and engineering of NSW products and common platforms, as compared against open-source and industry leading technologies. to drive world class competitiveness and leadership in Nokia NSW products in the performance/ reliability domains.
As a member of this team you will be responsible for software design, implementation, verification and maintenance of Common Dimensioning Software and Infrastructure for NSW products.
Your scope of work will include:
- documenting requirements and specifications for the Common Dimensioning Tool/Infrastructure
- working with NSW product unit teams to integrate their dimensioning tools into Common Dimensioning Tool/Infrastructure
- implementing the Common Dimensioning Tool/ Infrastructure in .NET 4.6 or above/C#/WPF/ASP.NET MVC
- continually working with NSW product unit teams to improve the Common Dimensioning Tool and Infrastructure
- .NET 4.6/ASP.NET MVC/C#/WPF
- Visual Studio 2017
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Information Management Science
- good working knowledge and experience with .NET 4.6: C#/ WPF/ASP.NET MVC and VBA
- good working knowledge of GUI design and implementation
- understanding of capacity and performance dimensioning and principles will be a plus
- technical understanding or working knowledge of NSW products, services, and key deployments will be a plus
- ability to provide clarity and to bring practical, simple solutions to complex problems
- ability to keep an open-mind, to learn new ways of doing things, to be agile/nimble, to be flexible
- excellent communication skills & customer interface experience
- ability to interact and collaborate effectively across product, project, and business unit boundaries
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.