We are an international technical service provider with over 250 technicians delivering services to industry and offshore energy sectors around the world. Currently we are looking to expand our project teams with an experienced and highly skilled electrician.
BIC Electric Sp. z o.o. is looking for a candidate to fulfill the flowing position:
Site Manager for electrical installation and supervisory role
Your main responsibilities will include:
- guiding and instructing our customers electrical installation personnel
- supervise any corrections to work that must be made.
- initial power up of cabinets for:
- Phase sequence test of motor connections
- Checking, e.g. adjust motor circuit breaker to designed set-points
- I/O check of signal connections
- Check of bus connections
- Profinet pre-commissioning with Siemens PRONETA tool reporting to the customers Commissioning Engineer
The successful candidate must have:
- time served as an electrical technician
- high level of English
- excellent work ethics and organisation
- to be able to be a part of a team and to deal with customers in a professional manner
- have the ability to identify associations between hydraulic/mechanical and electrical installations
- professionally experienced in electrical installation technology
- professionally experienced in checking the electrical installation for correct execution of: Cable routing, designation, protection, terminal connections, grounding, shielding connections, measurement and testing of insulation and protective conductor
- experience in “I/O check” of signals and Profinet bus-connections with Siemens PRONETA.
What we offer:
- an interesting job in an international company operating globally
- attractive salary
- private medical care for you and your family after 6 months of employment
- professional training and courses co-financed by the company
- tools necessary to perform your tasks
- additional benefits such as the Multisport scheme.
BIC Electric sp. z o.o.