We are looking for an ETL developer who will be part of the team working for British client. It is a project from one of the most prestigious industries – aviation. You will be able to delve into the code and analyse data flows (related to the aviation area) using Enterprise ETL tools such as Informatica.
This position provides development opportunities in cloud technologies. If you like to have some space and independence, but also to work in a Scrum team, then we are likely to cooperate.
- Creating ETL flows in the Informatica PowerCenter.
- Taking part in each step of development – from requirements gathering until deployment to the production.
- Cooperating directly with a British client.
- Working with complex data integration environment.
- Working in a way that uses the best practices of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Working both on your own and as a team member.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (preferably Informatica); knowledge of other BI tools such as: SSIS, Alteryx, Azure Data Factory will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of data processing principles.
- Great communication skills in the English language (B2+).
- Experience with databases: Oracle, SQL Server.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills that allow to effectively work with the client and hold discussions with the team.
- Analytical skills.
- We provide an opportunity to participate in various projects within data and AI domain.
- We deliver data solutions for various clients from aviation domain, huge retailers, e-commerce, whisky manufacturers.
- We offer trainings and strong community support.
- Possibility to learn different cloud technologies (Azure, Google, AWS).
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.