Our Finance Team is looking for a Financial Specialist!
- cooperation with financial institutions, in particular, banks, Payment Service Providers (PSPs)
- bank account management
- supervision and execution of payments
- verification of the balances of settlement accounts
- contact with payment processors
- creating and analyzing reports on payment processors
- receivables management
- using English as your primary language
- a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a finance department
- excellent English language skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, etc.
- proficiency in the use of other Microsoft Office applications – especially Excel
- previous experience with financial institutions, for example, banks, insurance companies, PSPs would be an asset
- knowledge of company online banking systems
- knowledge in the area of accountancy and finance
- an understanding of office formats and procedures
- problem-solving skills and can-do attitude with a pinch of creativeness
- strong attention to detail
- excellent communication and time-management skills
- ability to take full ownership of project
- remote work - learn more about our remote work culture right HERE
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month (or equivalent) to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up - you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent)to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) with a 4-year vesting period and unconditional buyback program
- flexible working hours and no meeting days– we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!
We're GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values. Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars etc.