He/she leads a feature development of a customer feature(s) / new RF product(s) with a passion to excellent quality through a specification, implementation and testing.
To be able to work in a complex product development he/she should be fluent in communication, social and capable to co-operations in multi-culture company.
With a strong experience of project/program management he/she creates a feature schedule plans and integration steps together with Feature Owner Team (FOT). She/he motivates people and support them and gets them committed to the targets.
- Aligns development plans across all impacted Development Areas
- Manages critical path of Feature deliveries
- Ensures Feature integration plan is created and maintained
- Owns mitigation actions related to Feature development plan
- Ensures FOT follows all needed processes
- Risk management of the feature development
- Facilitates FOT meetings
- Strong technical program/project manager background (at least 5 years) with a proven track record in developing and shipping software or products; experience with telecommunication or SW development is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence & drive decisions
- Demonstrated collaboration skills that require influencing peers and leaders to embrace best practices and align to engineering goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment working with diverse engineering organizations across Nokia
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences
- Proven experience dealing with ambiguity, being an enterprising, and showing bias for action
- BSc or MSc in telecommunication or in computer
Do you want to know more? Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.