„What I like about Objectivity is that the atmosphere comes first and the rest is of secondary importance. We are people with a similar mindset, which makes me feel comfortable here. I like working at Objectivity because everyone supports one another, and you can always count on everybody. I really appreciate the fact that we have a budget for team integration and for our development. The leaders make sure that we benefit from training, obtain certificates and gain new knowledge. Most importantly, we do not lose our work-life balance – which is rule number 1 at Objectivity.”
Senior Software Developer
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps environment, where automation is of top priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that quality is in the hands of the entire team, you have some commercial and delivery awareness, and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
Are you interested? Find out more!
- Projects tailored to employees’ needs,
- Flexibility in defining our ways of working,
- Multidisciplinary teams,
- A variety of designs and technologies,
- Close cooperation with client,
- Quality oriented: SOLID, Code reviews, Automated tests, CI/CD, etc.
Our technologies & tools:
- .NET Core
Must have tech stack:
- Angular/React/Other frontend tech
- Database (SQL, NoSQL)
Nice to have tech stack:
Must have skills:
- Client facing/exposure,
- Focused on delivering value to the customer,
- Knowledge sharing abilities,
- Precise & transparent communication,
- Good team-player,
- English language (B2 min.),
- Polish language (B2 min.),
- Taking part in planning and building the system architecture,
- Developing systems based on .NET technologies on the backend side with angular or reacting on the frontend side, usually hosted in Azure,
- Sharing your knowledge and experience among your team and across the company,
- Close collaboration with other team members with different roles (Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst, Project Manager and other Developers) in order to deliver optimal solution for our clients,
- Identifying available tools and selecting solutions for the client,
- Taking care of the quality of the solution by following best practices, e.g. code review, unit/integration/e2e testing, etc.
- Proactive engagement and contact with various stakeholders at the client side to better understand the business context and to deliver optimal outcomes,
- Continuous improvement of your fundamental skills.
- We provide you with further development opportunities for technical or managerial roles,
- You have the opportunity to develop towards DevOps, apart from implementing the solution, we also take care of automation (CI / CD) and maintenance (monitoring, alerts),
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have,
- You will have the opportunity to participate and run several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.),
- 43% of candidates joined Objectivity thanks to the recommendations of our employees. We are happy to see our people recommending their friends. Thanks to them, we are building a team of experts who enjoy working together. We will reward you with a bonus for recommending a candidate (2000/8000 PLN),
- When asked what they like most about Objectivity (after 3 months of work), our new employees usually highlight: friendly atmosphere, committed and helpful people, working with experienced experts, open communication and a solid approach to development.
- You plan and implement solutions, thanks to which you have a real impact on the final shape of the product,
- We will choose your new project and industry based on your preferences,
- Objectivity supports your development - thanks to the training budget, you can participate in conferences, training and you can obtain certificates,
- We work as a team and everyone's contribution is essential in building a product,
- Cooperation with foreign clients (80% of our customers are from the British market and 20% from Germany) is a great opportunity to use English on a daily basis and interact with different cultures,
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.