You will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Containers, Intelligent Chatbots and Mobile Applications.
You will be working in the Tools Development team based in Kraków. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices. We are open-minded, and we are flexible. That’s why after training period we offer our team members a possibility to work remotely for most of the time.
You are an experienced Software Engineer and have mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are able to effectively work as a member of a team as well as undertake challenges on your own. You participate in technical communities and share your knowledge with less experienced developers.
Main technical requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Core MVC and/or WPF
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, NoSql would be a plus)
- Basic knowledge of mobile applications development would be an asset (Xamarin Forms and/or React Native)
- Basic knowledge of cloud concepts (based on either Azure or AWS)
- Fluent in basic design patterns and Object-oriented design
- Good knowledge of source control systems (Git or TFS)
- Understanding of Agile practices (TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Pair Programming)
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Good written/spoken English
- Team player
- Ready for challenges
What will make you special
You should present at least 2 years of professional experience in software development field.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.