You will be leading all our backend teams which develop solutions for all our games. Your role is to make sure all teams have everything they need to do their job efficiently and to make sure our technology choices don't make their job harder in the future.
Currently, most of our services are implemented in Scala with heavy focus on functional programming. We deploy them to Kubernetes. We use Kafka as event streaming platform.
- helps people improve,
- has a track record of success with leading large projects and managing teams,
- makes sure employees have great working experience while being productive,
- always searches for blockers in product delivery and organisation,
- actively creates and maintains effective communication channels in the company,
- makes sure the critical knowledge is effectively shared across the company,
- focuses heavily on processes improvement, optimization and automation,
- is skilled at facilitation,
- enables people to share their feedback about each other,
- makes sure that teams don't overcommit.
- Leading large teams (at least 2 years)
- DevOps & Continuous Delivery
- Lean, Kanban, Scrum, Extreme Programming
- Delivering projects to production (at least 5 years)
- Manager's toolbox: 1:1s, effective meetings
- LOGOTYPY Scala, Kubernetes, Kafka, Couchbase, Typelevel (cats, fs2, http4s), Cassandra, Elastic, Linkerd, ArangoDB, Akka, Prometheus, MySQL, Docker
- developing efficient teams process
- designing global architecture
- teaching & mentoring others
- automating things
- discussing technology choices
- learning new things
- Leader's support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.