Your job will be to work as a facilitator, keeping different departments abreast of things and making sure that all the pieces come together. You should merge bussiness knowlegde with passion to games!
- Market knowledge - free to play mobile games
- Technical knoledge - what's needed to make a game
- You can create and manage ideas for the products
- Team player attitude with a team leader approach
- Being able to take responsibility for your team and your decisions
- Ability to create a roadmap for your products
- Being able to execute hard decisions when it's need to be done
- Ability to create and work withing established budget
- Business knowlegde and experience
- Business experience
- Communication skills
- Management methodologies
- Market knowledge
- Team management
- Shipped projects
- Being a mentor
- You will be responsible for general direction of the company.
- You will create and execute our vision of games based on big data.
- You will work closely with Product Owners in order to overseeing development of our games.
- You will have responsibility of assembling and managing teams of engineers, designers and artists; outlining, scheduling and tracking tasks,
- and making sure our projects are headed in the right direction in a given budget and time.
- Set an exciting and inspiring direction, truly own the function, set high standards of execution, recruit world-class people, keep them challenged and motivated, and coach and grow them into stars.
- Leader's support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.