Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
HW Design Engineer
123 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Our team works on full stream hardware board design and development from architecture to prototype validation and integration with other system elements.
HW Design Engineer’sresponsibilities include design specification, schematic design entry, digital logic design, signal and power integrity simulation, circuit boards implementation, prototyping, design verification and documentation. Your scope will include bring-up of prototype boards and co-operation with HW verification, FPGA and software development teams.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering, or an equivalent education
- experience in high-speed digital hardware design, signal integrity and power distribution
- experience in designing with x86 and/or ARM processor, FPGA, DDR3/DDR4 memory, PCIe gen1/gen2/gen3, SATA, USB, Ethernet (10/100/1000Mbps,10/25G) and serial interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, RS485
- thorough understanding of PCB design flow (schematic capture, multilayer PCB design)
- experience in Mentor Graphics Expedition and HyperLynx SI/PI, Spice is a plus
- experience correlating simulation results with lab measurements is a plus
- experience in using high-speed scopes and logic analyzers
- familiarity with EMC/EMI
- analytical skills, self-motivation, teamwork and strong communication skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.