Stanley Black & Decker Inc. (SBD) is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
We Don't Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too. Come Build The World With Us!
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 53,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights.
Stanley Black & Decker is the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
CribMaster, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, provides market leading solutions within the Asset Control & Inventory Management world that improve the performance of manufacturing facilities and job sites all over the world. By providing intelligent inventory and asset management solutions, we help customers optimize their operations and serve over 12,000 customers across 36 countries.
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
Experience & Qualifications Required
- College Degree, or higher
- Fluent in English, French and Italian (written and verbal). Spanish and other languages a plus
- Minimum Experience level required: 3-5 years
- Working in a matrix organization
- Occasional travel – up to 25%.
- Must have and maintain a valid passport (and country visas as necessary)
Key Competencies Required
- Customer-first mentality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed and motivate others
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a team setting, sharing responsibilities and goals
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations
- Demonstrates capability of using persuasive selling skills
- Ability to learn procedures and concepts quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in problem resolution and project management
- Extremely organized and professional at all times
- Demonstrates initiative and always follows-through with both reactive and proactive actions
- Excellent computer skills—Microsoft Office Suite; including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Experience with contact management software i.e. SalesForce.com, is a plus
- Experience with ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator are a plus
As a Inside Sales Representative you'll be part of our Sales team located in Europe. Specifically, you'll:
- Generate, manage and qualify leads on a day to day basis
- Lead and participate in customer discovery meetings, trade shows, sales events, webinars and web demos
- Successfully onboard new customers through internal and external coordination
- Supports the Outside Sales Rep(s) in generating sales revenue
- Maintains customer contacts and interaction via SalesForce.com
- Conduct customers review calls and cold calls
- Support in marketing campaigns
- Direct customer interaction involved in securing orders from customers, including quoting and configuring solutions
- Coordinates order details with other departments
- Provides basic customer service; assisting in problem solving related to sales
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
We are looking forward to your application and possibility to get to know you! Send your CV if you know foreign languages mentioned before and want to grow with us :)
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.