Stanley Black & Decker Inc. (SBD) is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
STANLEY CribMaster delivers leading solutions that improve the performance of manufacturing facilities and job sites all over the world. By providing intelligent inventory and asset management solutions, we help our customers optimize their operations and now serve over 12,000 customers across 36 countries. See www.cribmaster.com.
The Inside Sales Representative works directly with the customer, including both industrial distributors and end-users. They are responsible for delivering sales results for the company and are measured partly by performance against the Operating Plan (quota). They are aligned and work as teammates with Outside Sales Representative(s) to provide support for all customer needs. The Inside Sales Rep responsibilities include generating and qualifying leads, recommending solutions, successfully onboarding customers ensuring a positive experience, building relationships with distributors and end users, and coordinating across multiple departments within CribMaster to support the customer's needs. Additionally, they will participate in sales events, discovery meetings, trade shows, webinars and web demos as part of the sales process.
- Overall: generating sales 60% of the time, sales related administration 40%.
- Region of responsibility: Central & Eastern Europe.
- Generate, manage and qualify leads on a day to day basis
- Lead and participate in customer discovery meetings, trade shows, sales events, webinars and web demos
- Successfully onboard new customers through internal and external coordination
- Supports the Outside Sales Rep(s) in generating sales revenue
- Maintains customer contacts and interaction via SalesForce.com
- Conduct customers review calls and cold calls
- Support in marketing campaigns
- Direct customer interaction involved in securing orders from customers, including quoting and configuring solutions
- Coordinates order details with other departments
- Provides basic customer service; assisting in problem solving related to sales
- Higher Degree or equivalent through experience;
- Min. 3-5 years' experience in sales, in a similar role
- Fluent in German (additional languages are a plus)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Advantage: understanding of industrial business, experience with selling capital goods (goods that require investment).
- Customer-first mentality, selling skills, persuasion
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team setting, sharing responsibilities and goals
- Demonstrates initiative and always follows-through with both reactive and proactive actions
- IT skills—Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (i.e. SalesForce.com, is a plus)
- Experience with Zoominfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator are a plus
- Valid driving license
- Occasional travel may be required, up to 25% once restrictions are lifted. Valid Passport/Visa required.
- Job location: Remote (virtual)
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive benefits package including: contributory pension scheme, private health insurance.
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources.
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
We are looking forward to your application and possibility to get to know you! Send your CV if you know foreign languages mentioned before and want to grow with us :)
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.