Data science is a rapidly developing field. According to Google, only 2% of the data currently stored is actually processed to gain business insights. New algorithms and approaches are constantly being developed, but the everlasting challenge is the very application of these algorithms to solve real-world business problems.
Objectivity builds software that serves powerful machine learning models to end-users. You will become part of the team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and data engineers that develop data processing and machine learning pipelines. You will develop your skills in building production-ready machine learning-based solutions to business problems. You will collaborate with other experts – developers, testers, user experience, architects, project managers and business analysts – in the process of developing complete software solutions. Our default platform for building software is the cloud, so you will get familiar with the modern machine learning infrastructure served by cloud providers.
- Working with business/IT users from various domains to define problems that need to be solved – starting from identifying what data needs to be collected
- Finding optimal analytical models to solve the problem
- Visualizing and presenting conclusions to business/IT users in a clear, understandable way so that the users can see their benefits
- Data pre-processing; data can be structured or unstructured
- Identifying information gaps and looking for other data sets to fill in the blanks – including recognizing data quality issues and addressing them (either by cleaning the data or proposing the process changes)
- Implementing your solutions as part of complete software packages
- Master’s degree in mathematics, physics, computer science, economics or similar – with strong knowledge of statistics
- Working knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Participated in machine learning-related projects
- Experience with visualization tools. Knowledge of Power BI, Tableau, D3, matplotlib will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (at least B2 level, both in speaking and writing)
- Extensive skills in Python and SQL
- Knowledge of how to optimize and validate machine learning models
- Experience in data pre-processing
- Ability to see the story behind the data, to recognize important issues and to visualize them in an attractive way
- Attention to details, inquisitive mindset and self-reliance
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fieldsWe work on diverse projects and technologies: anomaly detection, recommendation engines, computer vision, natural language processingWe offer relocation package – for candidates from outside of Lower SilesiaWe do our best to make you feel comfortable with us by offering, among others: English classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card and others
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you doWe develop software in the cloud
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication. Knowledge sharing is in our DNA
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.