We are an Agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 700 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. We like to call ourselves digital transformation specialists. We’ve been working for many well-known brands since the year 1991 from Coventry (UK) and in 2005, we set up our fully owned development center in Wrocław (PL). In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, us and clients, us and suppliers – Win-Win solutions. We create an informal atmosphere, where everyone is equal, so you may always share your thoughts with your supervisor. Your opinions are welcome because you are treated as an expert in your field. Win Win is our central philosophy, and this holds true for all our stakeholders: clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
You will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software, but you won’t work alone. You will join the place where developers, technical architects, business analysts and testers work together as a team. This is because we work in a real Agile environment. We have created our own process where the crucial aspects are communication and a strong friendly relationship with the customer. We also continuously improve our skills and knowledge by peer code reviews, workshops and communities, as well attending training and conferences.
Although every java project we work on is different, below you will find most often used frameworks and tool:
- Spring Boot and Dropwizard to quickly build web services running on Tomcat
- Spring Data (and Hibernate as most common JPA provider) to access data and – Flyway as db migration tool
- Postgres, MySQL, AWS Aurora/RDS as relational databases
- MongoDB, CouchBase, Amazon DynamoDB as key/value and document databases
- RabbitMQ, Amazon SNS/SQS to integrate services
- Angular or React on the frontend
- Git as a source control
- Jenkins, Team City and recently Amazon CodePipeline to setup CI/CD
- Developing systems based on JAVA technologies.
- Following the clean code standards for programming.
- Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing of new functionality.
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in implementing and/or supporting Java applications.
- Ability to communicate in English: spoken & written.
- Understanding of concepts and challenges of distributed system (RESTful Web Services, event driven architecture).
- Experience in relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora) and knowledge of JPA (preferable Hibernate).
- Basic knowledge of Spring Framework.
- Understanding of Agile delivery environment with tooling to include GIT, Maven/Graddle, Team City/Jenkins/AWS CodePipeline.
- Knowledge of container technologies (preferably Docker).
- Familiarity with messaging and integration patterns (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka, Amazon SDS/SQS, Amazon MQ).
- Experience in frontend technologies (e.g. Angular, React).
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. However, you will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices work in every project.
- You will have an opportunity to learn many innovative ways of conducting projects both from the technology standpoint as well as from the organizational perspective.
- Strong cooperation and direct communication with the client are the basis of every project that we run.
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- Rather than simply deliver a software, we build relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. Therefore, we are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.