Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
You will work with support team of LaaS (Laboratory as A Service) concept in Nokia Mobile Networks. Your area of responsibilities includes keeping LaaS environment in high quality operational state including developing solutions improving tools and resolving user reported issues. That includes also preparing drivers for some used network equipment. Your job will be essential also to keep reporting and monitoring of the environment state.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Being member of Global LaaS support team
- Provide LaaS Global support to Nokia sites
- Velocity lab management system application administration: Database maintenance, backups, system monitoring, user accounts, documentation, etc.
- Monitor and solve assigned incident and service requests
- Escalates server and lab network related incidents to service provider (e.g. Local COSI)
- Escalates application related known problems to software vendor
- Lab device drivers development
- Train key users
- Initiate Change Request of frequently occurring problems
- LaaS lab infra support, like L1/L2 switches and all other test equipment usage in Base Station testing
- git, svn
Your skills and experience
- BSc or MSc degree in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Basic understanding and telecommunication networks
- Basic skills in scripting (Bash, Python, TCL)
- Knowledge of Linux & Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Version Control System tools (git, svn)
- Knowledge of basic testing methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile methods (Scrum, TDD, CI, SAFe etc.)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Do you want to know more? Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”