We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps environment, where automation is of top priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that quality is in the hands of the entire team, you have some commercial and delivery awareness, and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
- Web application
- Mobile application
- Database (SQL, NoSQL)
- Good practices of software development
- Experience with modern technology in developing web/mobile systems
- Experience in the complete Software Development Life Cycle
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Passion for technology
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Precise & transparent communication
- Good team-player
- Rapid Development Technology
- Knowledge of version control systems
- 75% Creating new features
- 15% Meetings
- 10% Contact with client
- Defining solutions to technical challenges which the team is facing during the project lifecycle (managing the project’s technical direction as well as communicating with the project stakeholders with regards to all major decisions).
- Acting as a lead developer in small (2+ team members) to medium (10+ team members) projects in rapid development technology (Mendix or similar).
- Known as an innovator who is eager to adopt the rapid application development technology.
- Participating in all delivery phases - from pre-sales activities, through estimation up to the release.
- Leading deployment and code reviews. Having an impact on technical discussions and decisions.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and good practices of software development.
- Hands-on experience in developing web/mobile systems in a modern technology (not necessarily low code).
- Passion for technology and strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in the complete SDLC (implementation, testing and acceptance of software applications).
- Very good interpersonal and communications skills, being a good team player.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- At least 5 years of professional IT experience.
- Experience with cloud development / deployment technologies, especially Azure, AWS and Cloud Foundry.
- Knowledge of version control systems.
- Experience with any rapid application development platform is an advantage, but we will help you learn it on-board if necessary :)
- We are able to share knowledge – our experts will conduct induction process for you, during which you’ll get familiar with how we work. We will also give you the opportunity to show what you are really good at. We participate in conferences, we have thematic tester groups, during which we share the news. We also provide ‘golden cards’, which is the time reserved for development.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Possibility to work remotely or in one of our offices (Wrocław, Gdańsk).
- …and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.