Polcode is a global, remote-first software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between. Product Owners are central to our agile processes. They carry the product from ideas to market launch, influencing work done at every stage of development.
We're looking for a Product Owner to join our growing team of tech-minded and talented professionals. We're flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but do not meet 100% of the requirements, that's OK! We'd still love to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Shape the vision and value of digital products, and execute their creation
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Own the product backlog, from feature definitions to development roadmaps
- Communicate product strategy and develop key product relationships
- Set criteria for definition-of-done, expectations, and scope of work
- Prioritize the development team's work schedule and manage the backlog
- Anticipate risks or roadblocks and preemptively develop a strategy to overcome them
- Define and measure business and technical performance metrics to advise product strategy
- Hold project profitability accountable and maintain invoicing with scope of work
- 3+ years of Product Management / Product Ownership or relevant experience in the IT industry
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum team environment
- Proven capacity for developing and understanding product strategy
- Proven experience in digital product building (software, websites, mobile apps, etc.)
- Adept in creating a product vision, product roadmap and eliciting business requirements
- Fluent and confident command of English (minimum C1)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to translate a client's business needs into a product roadmap and development tasks
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and planning skills
- Experience with Agile Product Management tools and software, roadmapping software, customer surveying tools, etc.
- Preferably have experience in product ownership at a digital software house
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog or advise business partners in making strategic decisions. The choice is yours
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
Apply now and fill out the form
Polcode Sp. z o.o.
Cześć, poznajmy się. Jesteśmy zgranym zespołem, który od 13 lat dostarcza inspirujące rozwiązania dla 800 klientów z całego świata. Zrealizowaliśmy już ponad 1200 projektów. Szyte na miarę innowacyjne oprogramowanie o międzynarodowym zasięgu - to jest nasz cel. Dołącz do naszego zespołu!