We're GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
We've been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
We are looking for an agile Product Owner who will take on a project related to the subscription domain. The system architecture includes financial interfaces that are instrumental in providing financial data to the finance system. You will work closely with financial data, gather feature requests, prepare market analyses, schedule releases and coordinate sprints. You should be focused on product strategy, developing project plans, identifying user needs, reporting on work progress, and providing your team with the proper support to achieve technical goals.
- taking full ownership of projects
- defining and framing business requirements into actionable specifications for the development team
- benchmarking and analyzing market trends, and recommending areas for product development
- analyzing the market from the legal side - compliance with standards and the law in the field of payments
- collaborating with project stakeholders (also with IT teams as well as other internal teams while implementing cross-team initiatives)
- participating actively in all meetings of the development team
- prioritizing work and planning the scope of the sprint
What do we expect?
- 2+ years' experience of working with products/projects in the financial industry in a product management role
- agile methodology knowledge
- experience of working with SaaS
- proven experience of working in IT product development
- proven experience working with IT teams
- experience of managing the product backlog as well as product refinement
- being good at transferring a high-level vision to business requirements for IT teams
- demonstrating a strong analytical approach with attention to detail, and the ability to articulate thoughts & solutions in a logical manner
- understanding of teamwork and eagerness to share knowledge
- excellent command of English
- native Polish is a must
- fintech or payment industry experience
- knowledge of modern software development methods and product development
- experience in remote work
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office subsidy and #getremote fund
- private health insurance
- mental health helpline
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards fund
- language classes
GetResponse Sp. z o.o.
GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.