Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Product Security Manager
228 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Nokia is a leader in security by design practices, standards and measurements. This job offers you a leadership opportunity to solve complex security issues across many technologies and help Nokia realize its product security excellence vision.
We are looking for a candidate who can work with a cross functional team of security experts, product managers and executives. A person with passion to identify security issues in communication networks, IoT/5G, applications/software and ability to derive recommendations from a threat-vulnerability-risk perspective will find this position rewarding.
On daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluate product security compliance with Nokia Design for Security(DFSEC)
- Lead and contribute to security incident response, root cause analysis
- Specify requirements for end-to-end security analysis and build a unified view of security covering customer requirements, industry standards, service level agreements and Nokia internal KPI
- Experience in use of analytics for security audits, testing and reporting is desirable
- at least 5 years of professional experience on similar position
- good knowledge of network/cyber security
- knowledge of data science/data analytics and its application to security life-cycles will be an advantage
- track record of solving complex cyber security problems in a timely manner
- demonstrated skills in two or more areas listed below:
- network and application security architectures
- predictive and reactive security solutions
- security auditing and risk analysis
- security analytics tools and industry best practices
- ability to analyze product or solution security status from architecture and audit results
- excellent communication and documentation abilities. Fluent in spoken and written English.
- independent-minded, always ready to take responsibility for your actions and ready to make decisions when needed, you strive for quality in your work.
- understanding of the security needs in the telco and internet industries, with a passion to measure and improve security.
- experience working with service providers, enterprise/IT or other Nokia customers will be desirable
- good understanding of product security standards including software/application security and 5G and IoT security
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural environment
- work with emerging technologies and solutions
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.