Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Project Assistant with English
92 dni temu
- Monitoring and analysing the project performance KPIs and reporting to Project Management
- Data validation, analysis and reporting in Excel
- Business communication and support of international customers and internal delivery teams worldwide
- Involvement in project commercials: monthly billing and creating proposals for special requests
- Handling project documentation
- MS Office knowledge (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly developed communication skills
- Good analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions quickly
- Team player
- Proactive and flexible to take over new interesting tasks
- Readiness to multitasking and coping with a heavy workload
- Excellent English Skills (speaking & writing)
- Technical and project management background
- Financial background
- Knowledge of IT services
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
- Team spirit : strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at the management level
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
- A package of co-funded benefits: lunches and multisport card, private health care as well as life insurance for you, your partner and family members
- Other conveniences like: free coffee, tea, access to the parking area and a company bus from the centre of Wroclaw
Hemmersbach Central Support Spółka z o.o. Sp. k.
We are one of the leading providers of the IT services in the world. Numbers do not lie – we already have 38 subsidiaries all around the world and operate in over 190 through our network of subcontractors. We employ over 3500 people around the world, which makes our work setting a truly international one.
In Poland, you can find our offices in Bielany Wrocławskie, Wrocław, Katowice, and Warsaw. Our shared services offices support colleagues and sub-contractors in such areas as HR, finance, administration, project management, customer support, hardware maintenance, supply chain, logistics and plenty more. We are also specialists in servicing IT hardware for the top players in the industry.
- StepPre-selection of candidates
- StepPhone interview
- StepFace to face / Skype interview
- StepDecision and offer
PMO Administrator, Bielany Wrocławskie
I fully recommend applying to Hemmersbach because it is a company in which you are able to gather your first valuable and important IT experience. This is a really good option for people who have just started their IT career.
The best thing about the company is the possibility for young people to develop and fundamentally widen their skillset. This is especially important in the IT field. I also like the atmosphere and companionship from my colleagues, which I've had since the very first day of my work in Hemmersbach.
HR Analyst, Katowice
Friendly atmosphere, supportive colleagues and leaders. Knowledge sharing environment, the place you can always ask for support/advice.
Well prepared onboarding process with Buddy assignment. Benefits (private healthcare, insurance, and multisport card) available from the first (trial) employment contract.