We have a team of more than 600 experts, who know their stuff. We use common sense more often than we use the procedures. We develop Enterprise-class software in an atmosphere full of the English sense of humour. Currently, most of us are working remotely, but our office is open for those who are looking for a professional space or just like the office coffee.
This position is aimed at those who work in IT and want to dive into the rapid development technology based on Mendix. If you are interested in delivering value by tailoring proven solutions, if you like a quick delivery, dynamic projects in innovative technologies and have experience in the software delivery area, we will be happy to get your CV. Experience with Mendix, OutSystems, PowerApps or similar technologies is a plus, but we help to learn it on-board.
- Taking part in software projects from design phase through development to the project release;
- Designing data models (comparable to UML / ER diagrams);
- Constructing interfaces and integrations such as web services;
- Building custom components and platform extensions;
- Translating customer requirements into web and mobile application;
- Visual programming with low-code platforms (modeling application logic using diagrams and ready components with limited coding);
- Developing user-friendly applications with modern styling;
- Knowledge about model driven software development;
- Experience with SQL and relational databases;
- Good verbal and written English language skills;
- Passion for technology and strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Basic programming skills;
- Knowledge of rapid application development tools, especially Mendix;
- Experience with SOA Architectures (SOAP, RESTfull Web Services);
- Knowledge of version control systems (like SVN/GIT, TeamCity/Jenkins, Jira, Confluence etc.);
- Knowledge of web pages user experience / accessibility patterns;
- Experience with cloud development / deployment technologies, especially Azure or AWS and Cloud Foundry;
- Experience with Scrum/Agile environments;
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.