Ogłoszenie numer: 2869688, from 2019-12-13
Founded in 1995, Olmix Group offers natural solutions "for a better life" developed based on trace elements, clay and algae (red, green and brown) and a new vision of the solutions based on a revolutionary technology offering strong prospects for environmentally friendly economic developments. The Group's products are primarily intended for animal, plant and human nutrition & health.
Olmix Group is present in more than 100 countries throughout the world and has 21 international subsidiaries. The group employs 800 people and has a turnover of EUR 160 million, 80% which is generated from exports.
Olmix Polska Sp.z o.o. is a subsidiary company of Olmix and situated in Poland. A position as Regional Sales Manager for Wets Polish market is available within the Plant Care Sales team at Olmix.
Regional Sales Manager for West Poland– Plant Care
Location: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Włocławek, Grudziądz, Inowrocław
Under the leadership of the Territory Manager Poland you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Wets Polish market in terms of sales volume.
- Optimising and maintaining contacts with existing clients. Selecting new distributors or customers.
- Consulting and negotiating with distributors/customers regarding pricing, delivery and application possibilities.
- Specifying product characteristics desired by distributors and consumers and submitting product development requests. Participating in internal decision-making on any product improvements/innovations.
- Managing and creating marketing & sales content. Online & offline marketing communication with customers, end users.
- Visiting (potential) customers, providing technical and commercial product information about existing and new products.
- Provide product training to distributors.
We ask of you:
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience in B2B and B2C sales within the plant care market.
- Practical knowledge of crop/vegetable production.
- Languages: Polish and English.
- Willing to travel.
- Able to work on your own, but also able to work together with the Animal care team.
If you are interested, please send your CV
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
Olmix Sp. z o.o.